Saturday, November 13, 2010

Avocado

"Which one is this?"

"I think that has fish in it."

"So this is the one with avocado?"

"I think."

"So... how do I eat it?"

"Just dip it in soy sauce."

"But it's so big! I can't eat it in one bite!"

"Then take smaller bites."

"Mmmffffgghhhaah!"

"Hahahaha!"

"It fell apart! How the hell do they think we can eat this in one piece!?"

"You can't. They just laugh at us while we struggle."

"I can't even think about what I'm eating. It's slimey!"


"So don't think. Just eat it."

"I have tell myself that there isn't any fish in this bite, and then I can almost swallow."

"Yeah, me too."

"What's this?"

"What, the flower? It's decoration. You don't eat it."

"No, the green stuff behind it. It looks like avocado dip."

"These are avocado, so it's possible."

"SSsccccscccrreeeeeeeeeee!"

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!"

"Hahahaha! Oooooowwwww!"

"Nyahhhhhh, get it off!"

"I laughed and it got up my nose!"

"It went up my nose of its own free will!"

"That was a terrible idea!"
And that is how I learned that wasabi looks a lot like avocado dip.

Friends, when you try sushi for the first time, bring a friend who knows a lot about sushi.

No comments:

Post a Comment