I think I'll take this opportunity to go over everything that I am going to do in 2011.** I mean, this year is going to be big for me, and I need to wrap my head around it all. What better way to do that than bore YOU (my dear blog readers) with... stuff? Meh.
1. Later this month I'm going on Kairos. It's a religious retreat that everyone is very secretive about, and they use code phrases (like "fourth day..." or "forth day..." Something). When the students get back they are all very... hippyish? And they wear these necklaces that are like crosses. So it's like a cult meeting, basically. And I'm going. *smile*
2. In February I'm going to an engineering and leadership camp. It'll be the first time that I fly a plane by myself, too. I just hope I remember to NOT pack my firearms. That could cause a misunderstanding! *laughs gaily*
3. March contains spring break, of course. I might go to Chicago with a couple of my friends (I've never been), or I might go to the Harry Potter theme park, or I might film some videos. I honestly don't know yet. Perhaps I'll just end up sitting at home twiddling my thumbs. I certainly hope not, though.
4. In May I f***ing graduate! I mean, what the hell? My high school... I'm sure I've said it before, but I love it there. It has become like a second home to me. I've met the most amazing people, I've learned so much. And I'm going to cry so much the last week of school.***
5. I HOPE I will get to go to VidCon this summer. I've already calculated the cost and what needs to be done. My parents don't seem wholly opposed to the idea, which is good, but I need to figure out the details.
6. This summer I will have my freshmen orientation at Iowa State, which is WEIRD to think about. It'll basically be an introduction to my new home.
7. August... I start college...****
Before I move on to Reader Palooza, I feel the need to tell you that I twitched a lot while writing this blog. That is all.
Hannah: It has been waaaaay too long since there was a dance! Man, that was my THING during BEDA. I'm going to try to bring it back. *does the bringing back dance* BECAUSE THERE IS A DANCE FOR EVERYTHING. ;)
Nick: Your "really's" were very convincing. XD I had my friend read the story (she is brilliant and an excellent writer) and she informed me that I was not allowed to stop there. So... I dunno. Maybe there will be more later. Perhaps. *does the possibilities dance* Because there can be more than one dance in a blog.
*This song pops in my head EVERY SINGLE TIME I say that simple three word sentence. EVERY TIME.
**I promise the Babysitting blogs will start again. I haven't abandoned them.
***No, I'm not tearing up right now... *sniffle*
****GAH IT IS SO SCARY TO THINK ABOUT NOW THAT I AM THINKING ABOUT IT, BUT IT IS ALSO REALLY COOL AND EXCITING *EXPLOSION*
*****I don't think I've ever ended my blog that way, but I always consider it. Every single time I blog. <3