Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dame Fuzz Bucket

I have a cat on my lap. She is fuzzy and purry.

I find that I am tired and in need of sleep yet again, but here is my blog, needing to be written. And again, I do not know what to say.

Remember how during BEDA last year I never said that? "I don't know what to say." I always had something to say.

For the month leading up to August, I kept a file on my phone where I would [metaphorically] scribble ideas for blogs, in the (what I thought was inevitable) case that I ran out of things to say. But I never did! I always had something to talk about. I became rather good at turning mundane experiences into interesting pieces of writing. It certainly made me understand a lot more about Maureen Johnson, that is for sure.

I don't know what is up. A lot has happened since BEDA 2010 ended, and I want to find that odd stability that came from blogging every day. I think it helped me collect my thoughts and kept me from going-- well. Never mind. I was already mad. But you get my point, right dear blog readers?

I think I shall leave it at that. I'm going to go cuddle with my cat and try to sleep.


With a fuzzbucket,
Maggie


PS Ruth, you can TOTALLY be High Secretary of Marshmallows (and their affairs). I've been looking for someone to fill that post. To apply, you just have to play chubby bunny.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I've never played chubby bunny. I guess it is the season for that, though, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree! There WAS a stability in blogging every day, and I am trying to find that again. It's funny that in August I generally found something to write about easily, while now I am struggling with it--and, in theory, more is going on now!

    Hopefully we'll both get into the swing of it. <3 YAY FUZZBUCKETS!

    (Being mad is fun.)

    ReplyDelete