Monday, April 4, 2011

Not much of a blog, but okay

Does anyone happen to have a Twinkie costume? Or perhaps a cockroach costume? Both would be quite helpful right about now.

IN OTHER NEWS! The performance for senior productions begin this week, and I am getting so very very excited. I am ridiculously pleased with how ours has come along. I plan on filming it and posting for your viewing pleasure.

To be quite honest, I have no idea what to say. Which is STRANGE, because I did not have this problem during August, or even afterward. But it's probably because my life is consumed with homework (which I have little motivation to do), this play, work, and all manner of things that change from week to week.

This is going to be a cop-out blog, I'M SORRY! I'm going to go celebrate Paige's birthday with some apples to apples and skype.

With little to update,
Maggie

PS. I'm glad you support my efforts to rule the world. I promise you will receive compensation in some form. Perhaps a select position on my council. Or cookies.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo Can I be High Secretary of the marshmallows? (That's literally the first thing that came to my mind)

    ReplyDelete