Saturday, August 6, 2011

BEDA Day 6: On the Road Again

Hello my dearest blog readers! I come to you from another hotel. This one is actually in Tennessee.*

Today while I was sitting in the car, Luke introduced me to a game that he made up. The rules are that you add "Liz" to a word in each text we send. That game resulted in this twitter thread:

We find this to be hilarious. I hope you do, too.

Other things that happened today: Not much. I got my camera back and proceeded to film some stuff on the road. Later, when I am home, I will probably compile that into a video of sorts for your brain.

On Monday I will begin preparations to leave for school. I still have some shopping around to do, and some last minute things to find. I'm racking my brain trying to remember where I put my calculator. All these things must be done before I leave in less than 2 weeks.

I think I will leave today's blog at that.

With many miles to traverse,
Maggie


*I thought the last hotel we stayed in was in Tennessee. But it was in Mississippi.

1 comment:

  1. We are currently in the same state. Woah, trippy...

    Anyhoo, this post was oddly enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete