For my first full day back home in nearly 2 weeks, I was pretty dang productive. And that is AFTER waking up at nearly 11am.
I ran out with my sister and my friend, Kristen, who is also making a valiant attempt at BEDA. Here is a list of Very Important Things I did today:
1. Activated my new bank account which I got for school. Deposited money on said account.
2. Bought a tripod for myself. It is beautiful and fancy and I cannot WAIT to use it.
3. Also bought boots for myself. This is a thing I have wanted for over a year. Boom done.
4. Made an extensive list of everything that I will take with me to university. With the help of my (other) sister.
5. Began learning to play Magic the Gathering with Kristen.
Oh yes, you read that correctly. I am now the proud owner of my own deck of Magic the Gathering. We should play sometime.*
*I'm not joking. We should really play sometime. I still need help figuring it out.