Tuesday, August 2, 2011

BEDA Day 2: Questionnaire

What’s your name? 
I go by a lot of names. It seems that every person who meets me comes up with a new name for me. They include:
Margaret, my given name. It is the name that appears on my birth certificate. It is official and whatnot.
Maggie: my given nickname. It is the only name I went by for many many years of my life. 
Mags: a name that, for many years, I only let my family call me.
Marge: I hated this name passionately, but now I like it.
Magatha: At least 3 of my friends have independently of each other come up with this nickname. 
Margo: A little troll named Luke came up with this name for me. Apparently my own name was not good enough for him, and so he had to replace it with this, and then proceed to get all of my internet friends to call me Margo, as well.

That's enough for now. 

How old are you?
At the moment I am 18, but next month I'll turn 19. I know, I am such a big girl. 

How long have you been blogging? (Or is this your first try?)
I have been blogging since last August, so for a year. Although I was not very consistent during this past year at updating. No excuses, I just wasn't. 

How did you come up with your blog’s name?
It was my youtube username, which I came up with in a moment of woeful lack of creativity. I am not very fond of it. 

What’s your Hogwarts House?
I am a Ravenclaw! But I am also a Hufflepuff. I am about 50/50.

What do you like to read?
Uhhhhhhhh, books? Sometimes. And math problems. Those are delicious. Also, my friends' blogs. And twitter. Just things. I like reading.

What do you like to watch?
Paint drying.

What’s the best song you listened to today?
You are lucky that I even listened to music today. I sometimes go days without listening to music. But today the best song I listened to was probably... Addicted to Love by Florence and the Machine.

Have you done anything really fun recently?
WELL SINCE YOU ASKED! I went to VidCon this past weekend! It was amazing, I loved seeing those of my internet friends that I got to see. They are amazing and I miss them greatly. 

In addition to BEDA, are you doing any other awesome things in August?
Yes! I am moving to Iowa for the next 9 months. On the 16th I move into my dorm room and start a grand adventure of learning and such like. 

Anything else you’d like to add?
Only that I apologize for this shoddy blog. I arrived at Florida late this afternoon and spent some time at the beach. I plan on taking it easy the rest of the evening, which is why there was little effort put into this blog. I PROMISE that the rest of my blog will be QUALITY and INTERESTING and BETTER THAN THIS. 


With questionostiy,
Maggie

6 comments:

  1. haha paint drying :)
    have fun in flordia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your August sounds like it will be incredibly exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Ravenclaw (but also a Hufflepuff), as well! It's the best way to be. ;)

    I look forward to reading your glorious blog again this round of BEDA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you warned me you are conditioned to answer questionnaires with snark. ;) You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MAGGIE, I enjoyed this questionnaire! Thanks for the pleasant read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, watching paint dry is definitely a nice, good, quality way to pass the time. ;)

    ReplyDelete