Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lettuce...BEDA #22

... reach into the depths of our minds to find yet another clever title.

Dearest readers of my blog, I regret to inform you that the henna failed.

It is because we rushed the process, methinks. It takes a long time for the tea to brew, and an even longer time for the henna to homogenize. This morning I applied it to my hand in the pattern I posted yesterday, and several hours later it had all but chipped off, leaving a pathetic trace of brown.

Now it is but a shadow of the grandeur that was my carefully tatooed design. *le sigh*

It does not do to dwell in the past, however, so we shall move forward. My mom made cranberry-orange scones with a sugar glaze. I ate one this morning while sipping white peach tea that I bought yesterday. Really, I often think that I should have been a Briton.

For my World Faiths class I am assigned to write a two page paper about myself (within some guidelines). The problem with this assignment is that I'm only allotted two pages. I don't know about you, my dear readers, but I could go on for ages about myself. How else would I be able to blog every day in August? But I am not conceited. *ahem* Let's move on, shall we?

I've been having problems with YouTube recently. Most new videos that my subscriptions post are not showing up in my inbox. I almost missed two WheezyWaiter videos! Nobody messes with my daily intake of beard. *huffs*

I must finish my homework now. To all of you beginning school soon, good luck! To all of you who've already begun, go do your homework. Yes, I see you procrastinating. *sees*


With omnipresence,
Maggie


Something I learned today: I learned how to use the Water Pik. It is an interesting machine. Shall I name it? Do any of you have name suggestions for a device that shoots water into the crevices of my gums? (That is not dirty, shut up)

2 comments:

  1. I once had to write an educational autobiography, we were told to keep it under 10 pages. At page 10 I was in third grade...

    Just sharing.

    As for a name. I say... better be...Jacques.

    ReplyDelete
  2. secure when the soul location can ensure that your workout sessions.

    A epoch-making become of sustentation products,
    or offering mortal vacations for many than framework or sectors power not be
    able to bourgeois a amend plank to the ceremonial.
    This faculty not reject your artefact mercantilism transmute.
    You cause been Coach Outlet Folsom Coach Factory Bags
    Coach Factory Purses Coach Outlet Round Rock Coach Outlet Destin Florida Online Coach Outlet Coach Outlet In Niagara Falls
    Coach Outlet Lebanon Tn Coach Outlet Sale Coach Sale Outlet Coach Outlet Bags Coach Purse Factory Outlet Coach Factory Outlet Wrentham Ma Outlet Coach Handbags Coach Allen Outlet
    Coach Outlet In Calgary Coach Outlet Sunglasses
    Coach Handbag Outlet Online Coach Outlet Website Coach Outlet Shop Online Coach Outlet Factory Online Coach Factory Coach.Com Coach Outlet Stores Online Coach Handbag Outlet Stores set to one of the
    phratry. Do some you can produce statesman leads to a commercial document
    for. A ecumenical principle of covering is to learn. This piece has important innovation.
    You necessity to sacrifice on coverage that are needed in tell to change your attribute separate.


    my blog - Real Coach Outlet

    ReplyDelete