Monday, August 9, 2010

You say tomato BEDA #9

... I say lycopersicum esculentum.

I'm just going to do a quick, updatey type blog today.

I'm having a cranberry orange scone for breakfast and earl grey drunk from an NPR cup. My, I do feel worldly.

I need to do homework today. Desperately. So, I'm going to go do that after I finish this blog. At least that is what I say now. But I am determined. *is determined*

Yesterday (or the day before, I really don't recall) I talked about adventures. Or mentioned them in passing. The word "adventures" was definitely used. Perhaps not in the plura-- GAH! I digress!

Geocaching is something that I am going to try. It sounds like it could be adventurey. But not today. Today I do my Spanish homework.

Also, my really good amazing superb friend Libby commented on yesterday's blog. So now I am mentioning her by name, because she was affronted that I hadn't. LIBBY. There.

My work here is done.


With much homework,
Maggie

(And school hasn't even started yet. Yeesh.)


Something I learned today: I went up to my school today to talk to someone about something, and I saw another thing that was quite intriguing! There are boxes all over my school. I do not know what they are, and I've been watching too many Agatha Christie mysteries lately. So... yeah. Too many things distracting me from homework!

2 comments:

  1. Homework is evil. D: With evil sprinkles on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boxes are from the laptops. I'd bet my right arm they are.

    Okay, maybe not my right arm... how about my left.

    Will you accept old socks, perchance?

    ReplyDelete